Offshore Marintec Russia Conference
BECOME A DELEGATE
Offshore Marintec Russia includes business program devoted to development of the continental shelf infrastructure and shipbuilding.
Offshore Marintec Russia Conference- is a business event includes plenary sessions and round tables on technical and economic issues. Leading Russian and international companies will share their experience in technological support, shipbuilding shelf development, development of integrated marine structures.
The Northeast Passage (NEP) as a key factor for developing the Arctic zone of the Russian Federation
Conference Session 1
INFRASTRUCTURAL DEVELOPMENT FOR SUPPORTING THE NORTHEAST PASSAGE
- Navigation, hydrography, and hydrometeorology resources for shipping operations;
- The creation of a special system for navigation control and the piloting of icebreakers;
- The construction and upgrades of industrial and general-purpose port infrastructure facilities. The development of an infrastructure for providing service and power;
- The design and construction of technical maritime equipment and special-class systems and supplies
TECHNOLOGY AND EQUIPMENT FOR DEVELOPING OIL & GAS AND OTHER NATURAL RESOURCES OF THE RUSSIAN ARCTIC
- Complex block modules (living block, power block, maintenance block, drilling block, and utility block) for the upper level of the offshore ice-resistant fixed platforms.
- Technical and technological requirements for the underwater oil and gas extraction equipment for hydrocarbon resources development.
- The Russian industrial facilities' capacity to make, test, and certify underwater and surface process equipment.
Conference Session 2
DIVERSIFICATION OF THE R&D CAPACITY OF THE RUSSIAN DEFENSE INDUSTRY: THE INPUT INTO THE INFRASTRUCTURAL PROJECTS IN THE ARCTIC
- Transportation complex
- Power engineering
ENERGY INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DEVELOPING THE ARCTIC
- Government policies and goals in relation to developing the Arctic zone and maintaining the shore and energy infrastructure of the Northeast Passage.
- The prospects of developing the traditional and alternative means of power generation.
- The innovative technologies of power supply.
- The key aspects of collaboration and partnership when executing projects in the Arctic.
Conference Session 3
HOW TO CREATE A MODERN FLEET TO ENSURE SHIPPING OPERATIONS ALONG THE NORTHEAST PASSAGE
- Icebreakers for the NEP: mass-scale construction of nuclear-powered icebreakers and the assembly of a diesel-electric icebreaking fleet.
- How to improve the design of the batch-produced nuclear dual-draft icebreakers.
- The construction of the Leader series icebreakers to support continuous year-round navigation along the NEP
- The investment aspects of shipbuilding.
- Building a cargo and support fleet.
Conference Session 4
RESCUE SUPPORT FOR SHIPPING OPERATIONS AND THE PRODUCTION OF OIL & GAS AND OTHER ARCTIC RESOURCES. ENVIRONMENTAL SAFETY
- Ways of upgrading the resources and equipment for rescue efforts: the creation of maritime rescue centres and onshore bases for rescue parties; as well as the involvement of linear icebreakers in rescue efforts and the inclusion of rescue teams into the icebreaker crews
- Effort coordination across rescue teams of various affiliation. International cooperation.
- The environmental safety of the NEP waters. Creation of a unified database for the environmental monitoring of Arctic waters.
- Coordination of efforts to clear oil spills, and international cooperation in the area.
Conference Session 5.1
ADVANCED PROJECTS FOR THE ARCTIC OFFSHORE AND ONSHORE OIL AND GAS PRODUCTION
Conference Session 5.2
DEVELOPMENT OF PRODUCTION AND LOGISTIC SCHEMES FOR SUPPORTING THE PROJECTS AND MARINE TRANSPORTATION
Conference Session 6
REGULATORY NORMS FOR DEVELOPING THE ARCTIC
PROMISING PROJECTS OF YOUNG RESEARCHERS, EXPERTS, AND STUDENTS. PERSONNEL TRAINING
Special Technical Session
SPECIAL SESSION ON DEVELOPING THE RESOURCES OF THE ARCTIC CONTINENTAL SHELF, HOSTED BY GAZPROM PJSC AND THE OIL AND GAS COMPANIES FROM NORWAY
INTERNATIONAL COOPERATION IN DEVELOPING THE HYDROCARBON RESOURCES OF THE ARCTIC CONTINENTAL SHELF: FORECASTING AND PROSPECTING EFFORTS, SUPPORTING INFRASTRUCTURE, TECHNOLOGIES
BECOME A DELEGATE
For cost of participation in Offshore Marintec Russia 2018 Conference please contact the Organiser:
Tel.: + 7 812 320 80 91
e-mail: [email protected]